Friday, June 19, 2009

in cam's own words... june 20, 2009


i would do anything for my daughter. for true. not an exaggerated boast. she teaches me so much. i try to do my best for her in that realm. ultimately, i know that she will be amazing and do amazing. her golden light brings an energy to my life that no one can duplicate. together since she was a fresh newborn sleeping through the night upon my bony chest our bond has not slept. she is part of me. i am part of her. she is an individual i enjoy knowing…
i cherish past payton.
i cherish present payton.
i cherish future payton.

From our books Le Petit Prince + The Profit:
“Look up at the sky. Ask yourself, ‘Has the sheep eaten the flower or not?’ And you’ll see how everything changes… And no Grown-Up will ever understand how such a thing could be so important!
“Your children are not your children. They are of Life’s longing for itself.”